Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New outfits at Le Shop/I really want TnS back! D':

Hey Guys! Today, fantage released new Clothes at Le Shop:
I really like the Non-Member shirt! :) And, the Premium-Member clothes are really cute too! :) 

My Thoughts On Vintage Gold and I want TnS back! D':

I really want Vintage Gold to stay, but I also really want Trade 'n Sell back! :((
So, what's the solution to this problem? GET RID OF LUCKY BOB'S Nobody even really goes there anymore anyway, so why keep it? Anyways, here are my thoughts on Vintage Gold, Well, I like it because I can get stuff I could NEVER even have gotten before. BUT, the prices are BIZARRE!!!! :(( And, it gets kind of boring with everyone wearing the same clothes. And, even though there are hackers and Scammers, you can just be careful, and it would be your own fault if you got scammed, because you chose to believe the person. This is just how I feel, please don't be offended.
~ Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment