Friday, May 30, 2014

I'm back~

                  
             Hello guys! I know I have been saying that I was planning to quit. I decided i'd rather not and i'm going to work on my animating for my youtube channel and my blog. What i have been doing  is reading the best thing EVER. Okay so you guys might know what creepypasta is. If you don't, it's creepy or scary stories found online. I actualy took a liking to Jeff the killer... Yes maybe fan girl... I was reading love fan fictions about him! LOL! Fine you guys happy? well look him up but don't look up regular "Jeff the killer" Look up "Anime Jeff the killer" or else you will get a picture ment to keep you up at night. The pictures a meme. People put it on forums to scare you. Pretty much a prank. But anyways, I'm here and yeah... Oh and I changed my picture in chat box to a chibi Jeff the killer. Yes i'm obsessed. I also changed my name to Tuna_Fish. So for now on my name is Tuna_Fish. 

~Tuna_Fish  
<--- my new chat picture. :3


4 comments:

  1. omg i looked up just jack the killer.................... x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is very forward, but i really REALLY want a membership.... does anyone have a a card they could give to me or something? Thanks ~ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jeff the killer and ticci toby and laughing jack omf ( yeah creepypasta life ) btw this is ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES NOW I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY FANTAGIAN WHO IS A FANGIRL OF CREEPYPASTA

    ReplyDelete