Monday, January 13, 2014

Rare items released

Just a few quick things...
The new rare items are released and fantage updated their list of rare items, and they put back some retired rare items! Including Polar Bear Hat!
 Sorry this post is so late. I joined MSP (Movie Star Planet)
You've probably heard of it. But, anyways, I've been working on getting more items for my Movie Star Planet character. :) :) :) Have you guys seen anybody with Polar bear hat yet? I haven't. :( Fantage is probably making it the last rare item for people to get, meaning you probably have to get all the rares to get it, because it's so popular. 
~ Lily 

2 comments:

  1. omq yay can you add me on msp im liz9865 :3 and ive seen some peoplewearing pb i used to have a very long time when tns was here but i dont really mind that they sold sold it

    ReplyDelete