Friday, January 3, 2014

Starting to think fantage doesn't even care about Non-Members

Take a look at this hair fantage just released 
 Now take a look at this PREMIUM-MEMBER Hair fantage just released 
I don't think Non-Members are treated right.... 1. SOME Premium-Members treat Non-Members like me horrible because some don't look like "Premium-Members" 2. Fantage always makes these horrible hairs for Non-Members and all of the Premium-Members get all the awesome stuff. 3. Fantage gives more stars to Premium-Members. I hope I'm not offending any Premium-Members, I'm just saying SOME. :/ Fantage should be more fair. :l
~ Lily

2 comments:

  1. Ikr like seriously fantage why do you make pretty accs/clothes/hairs for members while nons get nothing -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not fair, fantage just wants more money.
      ~ Lily

      Delete