Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Co-owner

Hey guys πŸ‘‹ I'm sweetgirl282 and I'll be go owning this blog YAY ! 
Okay before I start Posting anything or whatever let me introduce Myself ☺️☺️

- <<<< You see that that's how a separate my textπŸ’•πŸ’˜
-
Okay I'm talking to my friend at the moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BRB.....
-
I'm 13 ( May 15 2001 )
I'm a cheerleader ( quitting because leaving my school )
Asian-Canadian 
I love food
I play fantageπŸ˜‚πŸ’• of course
-
I'm actually very fun to hang out with after you get to know me and I'm very wild and crazy πŸ˜‚
-
Also I give away free stuff a lot becUse I'm niiiice (depends)
I have Instagram ...you'll see my face if you do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love People 
------
YΓ¦ <<< I say like that and I hate when people copy that since I made it up πŸ˜‚ 

-----yæ hush sweet-----

That's how ill end stuff now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment