Sunday, December 15, 2013

4k views!

Thank you everyone for helping us reach 4k views!!!
I wonder if we'll make it to 5k views by Christmas! (10 days away!) So please help us reach 5k views by Christmas! We reached 4k views in just about a week! I think we can get 5k views in less than 10 days! Anyways, thank you all for helping this blog get 4k views! We hope to make our blog successful and as enjoyable as can be! Thank you everyone! I wonder how long fantage farm will last? And I hope they do a holiday event. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Omge i didnt even notice haha how do we get viewers so fast and btw im putting the page for the chatbox i finished making it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so happy! Should I delete the chat box I made?

      Delete
  2. If you want and i made the page for it :D can you go on for i can make you a owner

    ReplyDelete