Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A couple of things...

Hello, a couple things I want to say... Please help advertise, we need all the help we can get!!! :3
We're going to try to make this blog the best fantage blog ever!!! Let's see... The dictionary page isn't under construction anymore. On fantageville Princess_Moomoo has a page of what things to vote on, and right now she wants everyone to vote BB aka Blond Basketball Hair, eh I don't really like it, but I'll help vote so everyone can be happy. :)
The Very Fairy Feast event ends today, :( 
It's a cool event, not their BEST one though. 
Fantage is having a black Friday sale for eCoins and It's a really good deal! xD
Sometime in the next couple of days they're going to have Autumn Leaf hair at Vintage Gold!!! Okay that's it! BYE!!!

~Lily

6 comments:

  1. Updated the dictionary. Still working on the others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll edit the post to let people know the Dictionary isn't under construction anymore. :3 Btw if you're on fantage RIGHT now we could take some pictures and post them on the Pictures page. :)

      Delete
    2. Ok ill try sening on my computer TuT

      Delete
  2. i traded all my good items for bb if they sell im taking 2 week break again ._. Or maybe a month smh they already made most of my itrmss worthless ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Please don't go, I'll be so sad. :.(

      Delete