Wednesday, December 18, 2013

kitastrofe

Hey guys! I saw kitastrofe in Vintage Gold! I got two pics of her! :) 
 
  She's really nice! I saw lots of things on google saying that she scammed, (back when TnS was still in fantage) 
Me:Kitastrofe.  Kitastrofe: Yes? Me: Did you really used to scam? Kitastrofe: Only scammers. Maybe she scammed scammers to get revenge or something? I don't know, I talked to her, and she's really nice, so that's probably the only reason she scammed. Here's a pic of me, kitastrofe, and retrovill456 she's also really nice! :) 


~Lily

3 comments:

  1. if you go to her youtube kitastrofe cx she has videos of her drawing even on her instagram and she doesnt scam that person that posted she does was spreading rumors anyways they didnt even proof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but kitastrofe, said she used to scam (but only scammers) But she was really nice! :) Those people on google that said bad things about her, THEY were probably scammers! Because she said she used to scam only scammers! =)

      ~Lily

      Delete
  2. btw retrovill456 is the girl with the Santa suit on and cc. =)

    ReplyDelete