Friday, December 27, 2013

Save Fantage Hot Chocolate!

Ice, from fantage Hot Chocolate deleted her blog! But then, the Co-owner Ceindrina, Un-deleted it, and Ice, might even quit fantage! Comment below if you don't want her to quit and delete Fantage Hot Chocolate again! Click here for the link to fantage Hot Chocolate: fantagehotchocolate.blogspot.com Please help fantage Hot Chocolate reach 50k views by visiting their blog often, (Ice might not delete the blog again if they get 50k views!!!) That's all for now! And Merry Christmas!!!!
~Lily

9 comments:

  1. Im so scared I hope she doesn't delete it when I couldn't find it I was freaking out t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, fantage Hot Chocolate is one of my favorite blogs! I really hope she doesn't delete it again. :(

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, she quit she thinks that the blog is deleted.... she doesn't know that Cein undeleted it..... icey.....is.....gone.....forever!!!!!!!! :'((((( We became really good friends......... sniffles but anyway, not to sound rude but, that is what is going on :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I can't imagine why she would quit. :'( I miss her so much! I wonder why she just quit all of a sudden. But, I'm glad that Cein is still going to continue fantage hot chocolate. :)
      ~Lily

      Delete
  4. :3 i think icey deleted again... well i already quit :3... i jsut wanted to see whut it looks like and poof it was gone :3 idk whut happened..
    ~cein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys, sniffles well for the r.i.p for hot chocolate, i made a new blog, called fantagehotchoco.blogspot.com so if you want, i am trying to make it look like fantagehotchocolate as much as i can! I will make you guys writers if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. icey never comes on fantage anymore.I miss her...snuffle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all miss Ice. We know it was a great blog and the memories will never leave our hearts, right? No matter how much we try to rewind time, its not gonna work. Let time go, but keep the memories. Always. Say thank you and let time be.

    ReplyDelete