Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Story time TuT : le christmas tree

i went to the christmas museum and saw cool things a toy santa diving in the water tons and tons of trees  for christmas i saw the smallest/cheapest one my mom told me to buy it but in my mind im so like no way its to small after we did buy it i hung some stuff on it and went to sleep the next day i woke up i couldnt find it where was it i thought? i looked up and almost fainted IT was huger then every building!
oki so dis another christmas story comment below what you thought of it and ifyou want more bye :3 btw i am going to have a christmas party if u have an insta you can checck it on my page fantageally 

1 comment:

  1. I loved it! You should really make more. And you should make a page for your stories!

    ReplyDelete