Thursday, December 12, 2013

A few things


  1. Fantage is going to have a new event called "fantage farm" I have no idea what it will be like but I have a feeling it will include Maurice from pet town, whenever the event releases I'll make a post about it.
  2. Ally, please make the Chat Box a page, whenever I make a post the Chat Box goes down.
  3. Later today, fantage will reveal which charities they will be donating to in REAL money.
  4. Please do not vote for Blond Basketball hair to be in Vintage Gold, if Vintage Gold does have Blond Basketball hair, Ally will take another break. :( 
The refunds are here! But, you only get 10 refunds, and only 1 week to spend all of your refunds so be wise on what you refund, you will not get to keep the items you refund, you only get your money back, (Princess_Moomoo explains all about the refunds on her post at fantageville) Anyways, you can go to Uptown or Lucky Bob's to use the refunds it'll be a sign that looks like this 
If you would like to see Princess_Moomoo's post on TnS (Trade 'n Sell) refunds click here fantageville.wordpress.com

5 comments:

  1. I think i might take a break now since some people will never give me a damn break ._. And thank you for posting often cuz sometimes im to busy to post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And please don't take another break!

      Delete
  2. I wouldnt but theres to much drama and i argued with someone cuz there complaining i atole there idea even tho other blogs have it smh i felt like crying when i take the break can you and potato post for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ally, you shouldn't have copied her idea you should've asked Ash before you did it, but she did overreact just a bit. And Icey, (from hot chocolate) asked me to talk to you about the who you are page, she doesn't want you to copy her idea or give her credits. And if you take that long break Yes I will post for you and I'll ask potato to help. :) But please reconsider taking a long break. Another thing is we reached 4k views!!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete