Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Very Fairy Feast event" is over/Autumn Leaf

Hey guys! Sadly the "Very Fairy Feast event" is over now. :( BUT! tomorrow there's going to be a "Stars for Charity" thing. Not sure if it's an event or a Vintage Gold thing though. 
Fantage is going to have Autumn Leaf in Vintage Gold tomorrow! And there's going to be a blue scarf, (it's really pretty!) 
I can't wait! The "Very Fairy Feast event" had awesome games! Fantage should have kept those games. :( 
Here's a couple of things going on with the blog...
Ally is working on making the pages as awesome as can be we're going to take some pics later I think and maybe a slide show, The dictionary page is opened but there are some more fantage words that can be on the dictionary page I can tell you later ally if you want.
There's a sweater weather picture thing from Hot chocolate and Icey (one of the owners)
Said we could put it on here I'm trying to figure out how to put it on the sidebar.<3 And We're going to try to update the Comics page I have some jokes that ally can put on the page, Okay I think that's all! :) :) :) 
<3

2 comments: