Friday, December 6, 2013

>>>>> New stuff <<<<<

 I finally updated the recolor edit page and picture page also a new comic is coming 

fantage put a new item in vg which is blonde beta Santa hat I have no money left TmT also mermaids hair and top hat are selling tomorrow :D

the New charity event is finally here 

also you can refund your items at lucky bobs now 

I might be making New pages and designing the blog to make it more enjoyble and also if you want to be a worker comment down but need to be trustworthy 

well that's the news bye ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ally, can I be owner so I can make people moderator if they follow the rules and advertise please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'll be on a lot and advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to make a page for the chat box? Or are you going to just put it at the top of the page?

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Are you on the chat, I can PC you what the "Bad Elf" Story could be about I have some great Ideas!!! :)

      Delete