Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sad news...

Guys I'm so so so sorry, read below to see what I'm talking about...
I've decided to Quit blogging on fantageallycats.blogspot.com and fantagesquids.blogspot.com I'm sorry, but I just have school and I'm so busy. It doesn't mean I won't come on, I just won't come on quite as often. :( I'm really sorry, Ally, I understand if you're angry at me. :( I just don't have a lot of time for blogging. I definitely will still come on, but I just won't make posts, and  be on the Chat Box a lot. I might and I mean MIGHT return to blogging in a few months, but right now I'm sorry. I hope you guys understand.

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. I understand i usaully cant go on my blog a lot cuz im bisy but ill miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry! I'll still come on, just not as often.

      ~Lily

      Delete